General Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions Index
- General Terms And Conditions
- Online Privacy Statement
- Event Booking Terms And Conditions
- Online Event Booking Terms And Conditions
- Room Hire Terms And Conditions
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- subject to the paragraph below, any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Thank You for visiting Our Site.
There will be an election for The Law Society's Merseyside & District Co-council member post which will fall vacant on the expiry of the terms of office of the current Council Member at the Annual General Meeting on 6 July 2017.
The Homes and Communities Agency (“Agency”) is the Government’s housing, land and regeneration agency and is the successor organisation to a number of former bodi
The Liverpool Law Golfing Society dates back to 1895. This year Jonathan Berkson has accepted an invitation to serve as Captain of the Society.