Training Season Ticket - ‘Your Competency Statement Starts Here’
First introduced in 2013, the Training Season Ticket has gone from strength to strength and enables members to obtain an unlimited amount of training with us for only £380* per person plus vat. The events they attend must take place between 1st June and 31st May and firms must name the individual taking up the offer as it is non-transferable. The delegate can then attend an unlimited amount of training events during this period, including most of our specialist conferences. THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY OFFER
Offer excludes: Children Panel Qualification 3 Day Course and other occassional events when specified.
**EARLY BIRD OFFER** Apply & pay for a 2017/18 season ticket before 30th June 2017 & cost will be reduced to £360 plus vat - a saving of £20 plus vat.
What our customers say
"Approve of the LLS Season Ticket scheme - very good value' Ian Fisher, Husband Forwood Morgan
"I recommend unreservedly the Season Ticket which provides excellent value and encourages participation and learning which benefits the individual, firm and clients" Naomi Pinder, Solicitor, Jackson & Canter.
“The CPD season ticket was good value for money, and provided a great degree of flexibility when selecting courses over the full year. I have already renewed for next year.” Helen Evans - Partner, Tickle Hall Cross.
"I have found the use of the CPD Season Ticket excellent value for money. It has enabled me to attend many and various courses which have not only met the mandatory compliance requirements but far exceeded the minimum hours. Needless to say I have purchased one for next year already." Tracey McIver, The Thomas Higgins Partnership Solicitors.
"Morecrofts use the Liverpool Law Society as one of our main sources of training. The “Unlimited CPD Offers” are of great value to us, as they have helped us to budget for training and at the same time increase the amount of training for individuals, without the additional expenditure. It even includes the specialist conferences, which quite a number of our fee earners like to attend." Julie Johnson, Practice Manager.
- Please note a Training Season Ticket is an individual ticket. One must be purchased for each person to whom a firm wishes it to apply. There is no group Training Season Ticket available. Member firms must submit a list of named persons for whom they wish to purchase Training Season Tickets.
- Members can join at any point during the 12 month period, however fee is fixed, it will not be pro-rated
- Season Ticket entitlement must be declared at time of booking
- The Society retains the right to cancel or alter the date of courses
- The Ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Any supporting materials will only be issued to those who have booked on courses which they have unavoidably been unable to attend
- Subject to our usual terms & conditions, see: http://www.liverpoollawsociety.org.uk/event-booking-terms-and-conditions
- Those who book events but don't attend and don't provide notice of cancellation, may be charged.
ALTERNATIVELY.....we now have a new Corporate Training Offer for 2017/18
Purchase 10 course credits in advance for only £800 + vat*.
Purchase 25 course credits for only £1,800 + vat*.
Then simply book ANY of your staff, including all support staff, on a wide range of LLS events, assigning credits as required - easy!
Any training event up to 3 hours in duration is 1 credit, anything over 3 hours up to one day is 2 credits, including our full day conferences.
For an application form: contact: email@example.com
There will be an election for The Law Society's Merseyside & District Co-council member post which will fall vacant on the expiry of the terms of office of the current Council Member at the Annual General Meeting on 6 July 2017.
The Homes and Communities Agency (“Agency”) is the Government’s housing, land and regeneration agency and is the successor organisation to a number of former bodi
The Liverpool Law Golfing Society dates back to 1895. This year Jonathan Berkson has accepted an invitation to serve as Captain of the Society.