This topical but connected roundup of legal and market trends, will bring a unique insight into what PI lawyers and firms will face in the next year or so.
With a raft of new reforms, from the new Civil Liability Act and the expected rise in the small claims limit, together with the recent MOJ announcement of an extension of fixed recoverable costs, it is critical for you to understand what the new landscape is likely to look like next year.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Civil Liability Act-Key Provisions
- Definition of Whiplash and the Regulations
- The New Portal for Whiplash Injuries
- The Tariff Figures and a Reality Check
- Small Claims Limit Increase-Will this Work for You?
- Jackson Mark II-An Expanded Fast Track
- The Costs “Grid”: Case Studies and Problems
- CPR36, Conduct and FRC in Practice
- More Reforms in the Pipeline?