This course will assist you in becoming more confident in this area of law and practice.
- BENEFITS IN WILLS
- ADMINISTRATIVE CLAUSES
- INTESTATE SUCCESSION AND FAMILY PROVISION
- INHERITANCE TAX ISSUES AND RESIDENCE NIL RATE ALLOWANCE
- GRANTS AND INLAND REVENUE ACCOUNTS
- OBTAINING PROBATE
- LASTING POWERS OF ATTORNEY AND PROCEDURE
- ADVANCE DECISIONS
- DEPUTYSHIP AND DEPRIVATION CASES
WHO WILL BENEFIT from attending?
- Chartered Legal Executives
- Local Authority Representatives
- Support Staff
To become more familiar with the law, practice and procedure in Probate, Administration and Court of Protection.
To keep abreast of developments
To be able to anticipate potential problems in handling cases