Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure!
The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.
This training is aimed at commercial property lawyers who have to deal with lease renewal issues. It will cover –
- The basics – when does the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 apply
- Negotiating a new lease – tactics, tips and traps
- Ground for opposing renewal
- An insight into 1954 Act litigation
- Interim Rent Applications
- Issues to watch on termination of the lease
- What happens when a business lease outside the 1954 comes to an end?
- Using PACT and Arbitration
- Recent Case law will be examined