For solicitors, fee earners & support staff who are involved in any way with client files, this training seminar will ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest AML requirements, guidance, practice notes and red flags. Using examples, hyperlinks and videos, the seminar will include:
- What’s happening in legal sector regulation
- Recognising risk – Red Flags and sector trends
- Identity – How easy is it to “be” “someone else”?
- External risks – How might we be targeted?
- Internal risks – What is our culture and governance?
- Understanding client matter rationale – why it’s important
- Mitigating risk – Managing residual risk – Ongoing monitoring
- The importance of proper file notes – What they need to do
- File reviews – What to look for – Educating others
- When risk proxies are hard to identify – SAR’s, DAML’s
Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure! The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.