Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure!
The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.
This course is aimed at employment law specialists at all levels, as well as litigators and other practitioners whose practice includes employment law.
It is inevitable that employees will sometimes be unwell and unable to work. However, high levels of sickness absence can lead to low morale amongst staff, reduced customer satisfaction, missed deadlines, and may indicate that there is something about the workplace or a particular job that is contributing to employees’ poor health.
Employers should manage sickness absence effectively in order to ensure that staff who are off sick feel supported, and that if levels of sickness absence are excessive, any individual or wide-ranging issues are properly addressed.
What this course will cover:
- Monitoring sickness absence
- Reasonable adjustments and sick leave
- Holidays and sickness absence
- Returning to work while signed off sick
- When to request medical evidence
- Misconduct while on sick leave
- Permanent health insurance
- Claims a sick employee might bring
- Notice pay for sick employees
- A review of key case law