After this training session, delegates should have increased their knowledge and understanding, including potential problems and pitfalls and where appropriate practical solutions in the following areas:
- Elderly client case law including assessment of testamentary capacity, and undue influence
- Awareness of recent guidance ,news and decisions from the OPG/ Court of Protection
- The Green Paper on Health and social care funding – what does it mean for clients ?
- Deprivation of assets under the Care Act 2014- including recent LGO decisions
- Deferred payments under the Care Act 2014
- Care contracts terms and conditions