Liverpool Law Society (LLS) is pleased it has, once again, secured a free 12-month affiliate membership (worth £150) of the Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce for member firms and organisations of the Society as a benefit of annual LLS membership.
Liverpool Law Society is delighted to bring an offer exclusive to members, in conjunction with LexisNexis, on Lexis Draft. Members of LLS can enjoy a 30% discount on Lexis Draft
The course will be of benefit to those delegates who seek to become more confident with how to run/defend a case through the courts involving trusts of land and Schedule 1 Children Act Matters.
Dealing with accidents that happen in other jurisdictions can be fraught with difficulty. When do the Package Tour Regulations apply? What are the provisions and when do other Conventions or regulations apply? This seminar will get you up to speed with all the relevant considerations and update you on what’s important in this fast moving practice area.
With Chris Beanland, covering: Shlosberg v Avonwick Holdings Ltd], Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) ,The Insolvency Rules 2016, Avonwick Holdings Ltd v Castle Investment], Thomas v D’ye & much more!
- Date:Friday, 15 July, 2016
- Date:Thursday, 21 July, 2016
- Date:Tuesday, 6 September, 2016
- Date:Tuesday, 5 July, 2016
- Date:Thursday, 6 October, 2016
- Date:Wednesday, 14 September, 2016
- Date:Wednesday, 21 September, 2016
- Date:Wednesday, 12 October, 2016
- Date:Wednesday, 19 October, 2016
- Date:Wednesday, 16 November, 2016