To contact the Society, please complete the enquiry form below.
COVID Secure measure when you visit Liverpool Law Society’s premises
Liverpool Law Society operates the following measure to ensure the safety of visitors and staff alike:
- We ask visitors to wear face masks upon entering the premises and whilst moving about unless you are sat down. It is optional to continue wearing a face mask or covering once seated.
- We are using 1 metre plus for our seating format to maintain some distance between you and other attendees.
- Please make your way to the meeting/training room on arrival to minimise time in reception. We would ask you not to congregate in reception at any time.
- Windows will be open to ensure ventilation, you may wish to have additional layers/ warm clothing with you on cold days.
- In the run-up to the event, if you are told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or you develop COVID-19 symptoms, you should not attend the in-person event. Please let us know if you are unable to attend.
- Due to COVID restrictions we won’t be offering our usual sandwich buffet lunch for committee meetings or full day training courses. If you wish to bring your own lunch, plates will be provided. Tea, coffee, and water will be available.
- Please try to avoid congregating in the ground floor foyer area, the staircase and the upstairs landing.
- If possible, please try to use the staircase rather than the lift.
- After the event ends, please leave the premises promptly.
Liverpool Law Society, Second Floor, Helix, Edmund Street, Liverpool, L3 9NY.
DX 14100 Liverpool 1
The Society’s working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
For those arriving by train, Liverpool Law Society is a short taxi journey away from the main station, Liverpool Lime Street. The closest underground Merseyrail station is Moorfields. Exit Moorfields station onto Old Hall Street, turn right into Edmund Street, and Helix is the first building on your left. Liverpool Law Society is on the second floor. There is a lift available. If you have access or any other requirements please let us know.
If arriving by car, the nearest car park is the NCP Liverpool Pall Mall (24 hours), on Pall Mall, Liverpool, L3 6AL. There is a short cut through the back of the car park onto East Street which leads onto Bixteth Street – top of Edmund Street.
For those in possession of a blue badge, the following link may prove useful in locating disabled car parking spaces nearby:
(Liverpool Law Society Limited by Guarantee is registered in England and Wales under number 4302, VAT Number 164980337)
If you would like to email your query, please complete the Enquiry Form below.
Please note we are unable to offer legal advice. If you are looking for legal advice, please use the search facility on the ‘Find A Lawyer’ page. We are unable to respond to email queries on this matter.