Corporate Member Training Offer 2017/2018
Helping your staff remain competent
Save up to 30% on training costs with the Corporate Member Training Offer
***offer includes conferences as well as seminars***
Purchase 10 course credits in advance for only £800 + vat*. Purchase 25 course credits for only £1,800 + vat*. Then simply book ANY of your staff, including all support staff, on a wide range of LLS events, assigning credits as required - easy! Any training event up to 3 hours in duration is 1 credit, anything over 3 hours up to one day is 2 credits, including our full day conferences.
* Offer valid from 1st June 2017 to 31st May 2018 for LLS courses that take place between these dates
FOR AN APPLICATION FORM, PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The credits may be used by the Liverpool Law Society corporate member firm for any of their staff
- The Credit bundle is non-refundable Offer excludes the Children Panel Qualification 3 day course & limited events when specified Any supporting materials will only be issued to those who have booked on courses which they have unavoidably been unable to attend
- The Society retains the right to cancel or alter the date of courses
- Subject to our usual terms & conditions.
- Those who book events but don't attend and don't provide notice of cancellation will have the appropriate credit allocation applied.
There will be an election for The Law Society's Merseyside & District Co-council member post which will fall vacant on the expiry of the terms of office of the current Council Member at the Annual General Meeting on 6 July 2017.
The Homes and Communities Agency (“Agency”) is the Government’s housing, land and regeneration agency and is the successor organisation to a number of former bodi
The Liverpool Law Golfing Society dates back to 1895. This year Jonathan Berkson has accepted an invitation to serve as Captain of the Society.