Online Roundtable Event: With Liverpool Law Society, ICAEW and the Growth Platform
It’s now a matter of weeks before Britain transitions out of the EU, which may prove challenging and costly for businesses that aren’t prepared. We have teamed up with ICAEW and the Growth Platform and to bring you a free roundtable discussion with exclusive insight for the Financial & Professional Services sector.
The event will be chaired by Iain Wright, ICAEW Director for Business & Industrial Strategy.
Expert insight and guidance will be brought to you by the following panellists and speakers:
- Overview of the EU-UK position on BREXIT
Prof Michael Dougan, Professor of European Law and Jean Monnet Chair in EU Law, University of Liverpool
- Panel Discussion with insights from legal, accounting, business advisory and trading experts
- The legal perspective surrounding immigration and the movement of employees
- Accounting for BREXIT – what you and your clients need to know
- Sterling/Euro how best to manage currency fluctuations and cross border trading