Interested in enhancing productivity in your law firm using data analytics and AI, but not sure where to start?
Using AI in legal and professional services is a free webinar brought to you by STFC Hartree Centre. Join as they talk to guest panellists from the legal sector, including our VP Steven Zdolyny to discuss topical issues around the digitalisation of professional services, such as:
- How do you get started using AI and data analytics in your business?
- How can AI be used to make legal and professional services more efficient?
- The challenges and opportunities for using AI
- How to manage cultural change and win hearts and minds
- What does the future of AI in legal and professional services look like?
Don’t forget, you’ll also be able to pose your own questions using the Q&A function throughout the webinar!
Allan Carton – Inpractice UK Limited (Solicitor & Director)
Catriona Wolfenden – Weightmans (Partner & Innovation Manager)
Dene Rowe – Keoghs (Partner & Innovation Director)
Steven Zdolyny – VP Liverpool Law Society & KIM Technologies (General Counsel)
Rob Firth – STFC Hartree Centre (Senior Data Scientist)
Simeon Clow – STFC Hartree Centre (Business Development Manager)
Register for free here