The Department for International Trade has launched its new European Structural and Investment Fund (ESIF) for eligible North West businesses.
Match-funded grants of between £1,000 and £9,000 are available for future activity (subject to eligibility and availability). To secure a grant, you will need to fund a proportion of your costs yourself. This varies according to where your business is based and will be either 40% or 50% of the total cost.
The fund can be used to support areas including (but not exclusively limited to):
- Market research
- IP advice
- Translation services
- International social media/ SEO
- Trade fairs (where no TAP funding is available)
- Independent market visits
- Consultancy and other international commercial services
Is your business eligible?
- The company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
Express your interest in funding
If you are in the North West region and are looking for support from DIT’s Internationalisation Fund, please fill out the short form via the link below. Please include details of your business. For any other enquiries contact the Department for International Trade at email@example.com or call 0333 320 0392.
Register your interest here