Get fit, get social, play Touch Rugby!
Easy to learn, easy to play – touch rugby is non-contact, fast paced and perfect for both men and women at any level. Merseyside Sports Partnership (MSP) are working with the RFU to look to start up new fun and friendly adult touch rugby sessions here in Merseyside – for people of all ages and abilities to get involved. No experience necessary – anyone can join in!
MSP are putting on some FREE taster sessions in Liverpool and on the Wirral in November and December:
The Academy of St Nicholas (formerly ESLA), 51 Horrocks Avenue, Garston, L19 5NY (astroturf pitch)
- 6.00pm to 7.00pm Monday 13th November
- 6.00pm to 7.00pm Monday 20th November
- 6.00pm to 7.00pm Monday 27th November
- 6.00pm to 7.00pm Monday 4th December
Oldershaw Rugby Club, Belvidere Rd, The Recreation Ground, Wallasey, CH45 4RY (grass pitch)
- 6.00pm to 7.00pm Tuesday 14th November
- 6.00pm to 7.00pm Tuesday 28th November
Prenton Rugby Club, Prenton Dell Road, CH43 3BS (grass pitch)
- 6.00pm to 7.00pm Tuesday 21st November
- 6.00pm to 7.00pm Tuesday 5th December
Mossley Hill Rugby Club, Mossley Hill Rd, Liverpool, L17 0DH (grass pitch)
- 10.00am to 11.00am Saturday 11th November
- 10.00am to 11.00am Saturday 25th November
Liverpool Collegiate Rugby Club, Liverpool Cricket and Sports Club, Aigburth Road, L19 3QF (grass pitch)
- 10.00am to 11.00am Saturday 18th November
- 10.00am to 11.00am Saturday 2nd December
It is advisable that you wear boots (with studs) when participating in the taster sessions on grass (indicated above), especially when the surface is damp.
All sessions are beginner level and suitable for people of any age (16+), ability level or fitness level – no previous experience of rugby or touch rugby required!
If you would like to book a place at any of these sessions then please complete the following link:
For further information please contact Danny Woodworth, Physical Activity and Sport Officer (Adults) at Merseyside Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org