The second annual UK Northern Powerhouse Conference will be held at Manchester Central Convention Complex, Windmill St, Manchester M2 3GX on February 21 and 22, 2017.
The conference has become an “aggregator” for the work being done on the Northern Powerhouse by many other bodies. This Conference provides a platform for them to discuss their work at the conference – including:
- UK Government’s Northern Powerhouse Partnership Programme
- Northern Powerhouse Partnership, led by George Osborne MP
- Business North
- Institute of Directors
- Confederation of British Industry
- The Federation for Small Businesses
- IPPR North, and many others.
25% discount on ticket prices for Liverpool Law Society members
Using discount code “lawsociety25%” on their website here and you can enjoy a 25% discount off the ticket prices.
There will be sessions on:
• The Northern Powerhouse in the Post-Brexit era
• Delivery and Finance
• Competitiveness and Productivity
• Air and Road
• Ports and Rail
• Powering the Powerhouse
• Manufacturing the Powerhouse, and
• Big Data.
For further details including the up-to-date programme please visit their website here https://www.uk-northern-powerhouse.com/