The Law Society would like to invite solicitors to attend the Liverpool and Cheshire Regional Forum in Liverpool on 30 October at Morecrofts Solicitors, Liverpool City Centre, between 12 – 2pm.
The Law Society’s Council Members will provide an update on the work the Law Society is doing for members and their Interim Director of Public Affairs, Katherine Mercer will give an update on the lobbying work her team are doing with government ministers on behalf of the profession.
The agenda is below:
- 12:noon – Refreshments and networking
- 12.15 – 12.30pm – Welcome and introductions
- 12.30 – 1pm – Council Members of The Law Society to welcome and update members on the work of The Law Society
- 1.00 – 1.30pm – Catherine Mercer Interim Director of Public Affairs – update on the lobbying work being done, find out who your ministers are and get involved in the lobbying process
- 1.30 – 2pm – Question and answer session and an opportunity to raise issues of interest
- 2pm – Forum finishes
If you would like to attend the forum, please email email@example.com before the 22 October 2018