Webinar: SQE – how qualifying as a solicitor is changing
Date: Thursday 17 June 2021
• Benedict Fisher, Director of Communications, SRA (Chair)
• Julie Brannan, Director of Education and Training, SRA
• Nicole Poole, Policy Advisor, The Law Society
Have you heard about the Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE)? This is the new single, rigorous assessment for all aspiring solicitors – marking a step change in how people train and enter the profession.
The SRA are running a free webinar for local Law Society members to get the details on the SQE and wider qualification changes from this September. Join them to find out about:
• SQE assessments – what they test and how
• Qualifying work experience
• Opportunities for law firms and employers
• SQE assessment website
• Assessment timings and booking process
• Transition arrangements for existing trainees and students.
Book your place now to find out more.
To make this as relevant as possible, you can submit questions in advance by completing the questions text box when you register. They will send you the link to the webinar a couple of days before the event.
You will receive an automated email confirming your booking. If you do not receive this email, please email: email@example.com