The Legal Services are GREAT team are delighted to invite you to the UK Ministry of Justice’s UK-Middle East Legal Services Week taking between Tuesday 6 July to Thursday 8 July.
The mission will be hosted by Lord (David) Wolfson of Tredegar QC and will provide you with an opportunity to network with legal professionals and counterparts from across the UK and Middle East.
Join us for an insightful virtual journey with expert industry insiders who are leading engaging sessions on how you can expand your global footprint and explore business opportunities across the Middle Eastern markets. Sessions will draw on both the opportunities and challenges for growth in key sectors, including Financial Services, Infrastructure and Lawtech.
Register today at http://bit.ly/LSaGMiddleEast and see below for some of our confirmed speakers.
- I. Stephanie Boyce, President at The Law Society of England and Wales
- Derek Sweeting QC, Chair at the Bar Council
- Professor Mark Watson Gandy, Barrister at Three Stone Chambers
- Sajid Suleman, Barrister at 36 Commercial
- Mohammed Al Dahbashi, Managing Partner at ADG Legal
- Claire Miller, Managing Partner at Beale and Co.
- Rania Tadros, Managing Partner at INCE
- Faridah Sarah, Partner at Fatma Al Tawara
- Alexander Sarac, Partner at Addleshaw Goddard
- Dr Hakeem Seriki, Professor at The University of East Anglia
Legal Services are GREAT team
Duncan Moss, Liz Giles, Tanaye Reid and Harry Grossman