This course will look at developments in the corporate field in the last year or so. The course will cover but is not limited to:
- Hurstwood Properties (A) Ltd v Rossendale BC  UKSC 16 on piercing the corporate veil
- Tattersalls Ltd v McMahon  EWHC 1029 on joint and several liability of directors
- Chalcot Training Ltd v Ralph  EWCA Civ 795 on issuing shares at a discount and tax avoidance
- Primus International Holding Co v Triumph Controls Ltd  EWCA Civ 1228, Hopkinson v Towergate Financial Ltd  EWHC 984 and Dodika v United Luck Group Holdings Ltd  EWCA Civ 638 on warranty claims
- Unwin v Bond  EWHC 1768 on the content of an express duty of good faith in a shareholders’ agreement
- Permavent Ltd v Makin  EWHC 467 on penalties in the context of a SPA for the entire issued share capital of a company
- Russell v Cartwright  EWHC 41 on implied obligations of good faith and joint ventures
Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure!
The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.