The CPR Update is a chance to review key cases and their practical impact upon litigation strategy. It is also a session aimed at checking up on some of new developments and how they change old rules.
- Part 36 offers – key errors to avoid
- Disclosure – changes to the Pilot Scheme
- Evidence- witness statements
- Applications – striker, relief and set aside
- Settlement Agreements
- ADR -refusal
- Trial and Costs – issue based and proportionate orders
Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure! The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.