How to make an Impact on LinkedIn and become a memorable lawyer (for all the right reasons).
This is a practical course that will guide you through the essential building blocks on how to grow a powerful network of clients/strategic alliances, brand, and continual book of business using the LinkedIn platform.
Attendees will need to bring a fully charged laptop (ideally) or an iPad or tablet so they can make tangible improvements to their LinkedIn profiles as the course progresses.
By the end of this course you should:
- Feel confident about developing a personal or commercial LinkedIn presence that delivers results in a timely and effective way
- Have learnt how to generate new leads for your business
- Appreciate why LinkedIn has to be a central feature of your marketing strategy
Why you need to attend
With over 550 million members, representing one-third of the world’s professionals, LinkedIn is proven to be 277% more effective than Facebook and Twitter at generating business leads.
Are you regularly participating on LinkedIn, building key relationships with prospective clients and seeing your brand, network and profits grow as a result? If not, this LinkedIn training course will give you the knowledge, confidence and skill-set you need to succeed.
By the end of the course, you’ll have learnt how to generate new leads for your business and you’ll appreciate why LinkedIn has to be a central feature of your marketing strategy.
Who should attend
All legal professionals who wish to build their professional profile and use LinkedIn to generate ongoing business.
What You Will Learn
- The etiquette, best practices and insider secrets of LinkedIn.
- Who you should connect with, how to effectively personalise each connection request, how to respond to a connection request from a stranger and how to build the best rapport and relationship with your connections.
- What to be aware of when using LinkedIn’s mobile app – don’t just hit that ‘connect’ button!
- The vital differences between a ‘like,’ ‘comment’ or ‘share’.
- “What goes around, comes around”– the power of endorsements and recommendations.
- Getting the balance right between self-promotion and promoting others.
- Utilising all available advertising space by creating your own LinkedIn banner.
- The benefits of a Premium LinkedIn account and InMail (time permitting).