Be aware of the complex issues that arise when limitation seems to have expired. Be able to give accurate advice about the prospects of success on applications to extend an expired limitation period.
- Limitation- problem areas
- Accident or Assault
- 33 Discretion what’s important?
- Delay-length of ,reasons for BXB v Watch Tower And Bible Tract Society of Pennsylvannia & Anor  EWHC 156
- Cogency of evidence Kimathi v Foreign and Commonwealth Office  EWHC 2066 (QB)
- Conduct and diligence of the Claimant
- Relevant Disability-Lack of Capacity Mental –Capacity Act 2005-
- Case law update