This is aimed at contentious and non-contentious practitioners and in-house counsel. Always practical with drafting and litigation points.
- Formation and interpretation
- Deeds and execution
- Good faith and the exercise of contractual discretion
- Implied terms
- Warranties, third party rights and assignment
- Guarantee and indemnity
- Obligations and endeavours
- Breach of contract and remedies
- Limitation of liability
Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure! The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.