Missed time limits by litigation solicitors are one of the largest sources of professional negligence claims reported to insurers. This timely half day seminar will guide you through key procedural rules to avoid what the courts have described as “procedural death”.
Jeff Zindani, who is an experienced disputes resolution lawyer, will look at not only up to date case law guidance but also practical tips and insights to avoid mistakes being made in the first place.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Limitation and Standstill Agreements- Are They More Trouble Than They Are Worth?
- Service Rules and Common Errors
- “Last Known Address”-Case Law Guidance
- Supreme Court Guidance on Service by Email.
- Are You Under A Duty to Warn Your Opponent of a Mistake?
- Applying for More Time for Service-Elephant Traps Explained
- Court Fees and Abuse of Process-Latest Guidance
- Trial Fees and Automatic Strike Out