On the 31st of May 2021 there will be a seismic set of changes to the law and practice relating to low value RTA claims.
This timely live seminar will provide you with a detailed update on the new set of rules, practice directions, tariff awards and new Official Injury Claims Portal.
Jeff Zindani, LLB MA, who is an experienced PI practitioner, undertaking work for both claimant and insurers, we will look at not only the new landscape but what this will mean to your firm and its future viability.
This will cover the following:
- New Whiplash regulations, CPR and Practice Direction changes and New Protocols for SCT Cases
- Civil Liability Act 2018
- The New Tariff Figures
- Key Exceptions: From Kids to Vulnerable Road Users
- Medco: How this Will Work in Practice
- Small Claims Limit for RTA claims and How this Will Work
- New Court Procedure
- Making this Work Profitable: New Retainer Models
- Further Reforms
Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure!
The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.