The purpose of this intermediate training is to consider and provide ideas for adding value to transactional commercial property instructions
- Assisting in negotiation , dealing with and using heads of terms
- Due diligence and client objective – searches, enquiries, inspection and survey
- Effective Reporting on Title – what should a report contain
- Dealing with repeat instructions – engagement letters and protocols
- Useful Resources
- An examination of recent relevant case law
The course will offer an insight into developing and maintaining good and long lasting client relationships.