Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure!
The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.
This hour long course provides practitioners with a reminder of the basics in relation to directors’ duties. The course will concentrate on how the duties apply in ‘real life’ and will provide practical examples as well as relevant recent case law. The course will cover:
- My job title is ‘director’. Does this mean the law classes me as a director?
- The duties in the Companies Act 2006
- Can a breach of duty be excused or ratified by either the board or shareholders?
- Can we include a provision in the articles that excuses breaches of duty?
- How are breaches of duty enforced?
- Has a court got the power to relieve a director for breach of duty?