Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure!
The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.
This course is aimed at employment law specialists at all levels, as well as litigators and other practitioners whose practice includes employment law.
Misconduct issues in the workplace are common, and it is important for employers to take swift and appropriate action if it is alleged that an employee has behaved inappropriately. This course will cover some of the practical issues which frequently arise during the disciplinary process.
What this course will cover:
- When to suspend (and when not to)
- The importance of carrying out a reasonable investigation
- Dealing with anonymous witnesses
- Significance of previous formal and informal warnings
- Managing overlapping grievances and disciplinaries
- Alternatives to dismissal
- A review of the latest case law