Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure!
The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.
This course is aimed at employment law specialists at all levels, as well as litigators and other practitioners whose practice includes employment law.
Many people have become increasingly reliant on social media during the Covid-19 pandemic. The majority of employers do not have suitable policies in place to tackle the improper use of social media, and most employees do not realise that inappropriate on-line activities can lead to disciplinary action and even dismissal.
The course looks at the risks associated with the use of social media by employees, the practical steps employers can take to protect their business, and what action employers can take if employees use social media inappropriately.
What this course will cover
- The risks associated with social media use
- Monitoring and dealing with excessive personal use of social media during working hours
- Do employees have a right to privacy?
- The impact of improper social media use by employees
- Damage to reputation and disciplinary action