WHO WILL BENEFIT from attending?
- Chartered Legal Executives
- Assistance in understanding financial orders and financial remedies
- Become aware of the key legislative and case law developments
- To be aware of the practice and procedure
- To deal with anticipated difficulties
- Appreciate the benefit of pre-nuptial agreements
- This course will assist you to improve your confidence and efficiency
The course will consider the various factors surrounding financial orders (previously known as ancillary relief) and the developments in the case law and statutory provisions.
The course will be of benefit to those delegates who seek to be aware of the current themes and developments surrounding this area of law.
The topics covered will include amongst others, the following:
- Charman and subsequent Cases
- Short Marriages and High Wealth Cases
- Periodical Payments
- Inheritance and Gifts
- Cohabitation Cases
- Conduct Arguments
- Nuptial Agreements
- Maintenance Pending Suit
- Bankruptcy and Financial Orders
- Amendments to Family Procedure Rules 2010
- Key aspects surrounding Procedure