Whilst is has been 7 years since the implementation of the Act, recent case law has highlighted the importance of ensuring your policies and procedures are regularly reviewed.
This course, suitable for COLP, COFA, partners and lawyers will:
• Review of the main offences in The Bribery Act 2010
• Who is an associated person?
• When is hospitality lavish?
• What procedures should we have in place
• How to test if they are “adequate”
• Practical examples of how your business might encounter issues
• Review of the government and Law Society guidance