Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure!
The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.
Many practices report that they are receiving more complaints since the COVID pandemic. This half day course will give complaints partners/officers/COLPs confidence in running practical and compliant complaints procedures. It includes real life case studies and round table discussions:
- Working within the Legal Ombudsman’s good practice guidelines
- Meeting the SRA’s standards and regulations 2019
- Compliant wording for client care letters
- Sharing the load – who to involve in complaints handling
- How to prevent complaints by getting things right from the start
- Fostering a positive culture to prevent complaints escalating
- Learning from complaints