Day 1 – 15th January 2019 9.30 – 4.45
Day 2 – 16th January 2019 9.30 – 4.45
This course has been designed specifically for support staff, new employees and qualified staff new to residential conveyancing or wishing to change their specialisation. It is intensive requiring delegates to attend both days.
It is designed with the following aims:
• To explain key land law principles sitting behind the residential conveyancing process examining residential leasehold and freehold conveyancing
• To introduce the Conveyancing Protocol and the various steps within the residential conveyancing procedure
• To introduce residential conveyancing forms and documentation and basic drafting issues including TA forms, Contracts, Transfers, and Land Registry forms
• To explain relevant Land Registry procedure
• To identify relevant issues surrounding client care and professional conduct
• To examine what can go wrong and how negligence claims arise
Delegates will be provided with two volumes of a Residential Conveyancing manual.