Conveyancing of leasehold dwellings is in the process of undergoing major upheaval. The course aims to look at some recent change and new legislation. In addition, the EWS1 certificates in relation to cladding continue to cause major problems.
Topics covered include:
- The latest on EWS1 certificates and new RICS guidance
- Service charge liability and the Building Safety Fund
- The latest on ground rents and the Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Bill 2021 which was introduced into Parliament on 12 May 2021
- Other statutory changes planned for 2021
- The Fire Safety Act 2021
- Changes to assured tenancy notices
- The New Model Shared Ownership Lease
- Other recent development
Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure! The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.