Building regulations continues to be a major area in relation to conveyancing and planning permission has changed significantly in the recent years. The course aims to look at the changes.
Topics covered include:-
- Building regulations enforcement periods
- The UK Finance Lenders Handbook
- Specific current areas of interest in relation to building regulations
- Gas safe regulations changes
- Planning enforcement periods
- Changes to permitted development
- Community infrastructure levy; the latest
- Pre-commencement planning conditions
- New form EWS1 and mortgage company requirements in relation to cladding
- Changes to building regulations post Grenfell
- Confiscation orders in relation to planning breaches
- Changes to use classes and the Town and Country Planning Regulations 2020, which come into force in England in August and September 2020
- The New Class MA changing business use to dwellings in England as of 1 August 2021
- The Planning Bill 2021
Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure! The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.
Kindly sponsored by
Index Property Information is a unique, national provider of conveyancing searches and reports to the property industry. Our level of personal and detailed service that conveyancers require, cannot be matched with a centralised, automated service. One size does not fit all. It’s important to form close working relationships, so we can understand our clients’ specific needs. We are different!