- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 the meaning of ‘redevelopment’ and recent developments
- Deferring and delaying rent, rent payment holidays, lease regearing , turnover leases
- Termination Surrender, Break and Forfeiture (pre-requisites and implications for rent and service charge)
- Mixed use buildings: repair and service charge issues
- Rights of light and leases
- The RICS Code for Leasing Business Premises – February 2020
- IVAs, CVAs and other Insolvency Issues
Ian Quayle qualified as a solicitor and worked in private practice for 12 years specialising in property law matters generally including residential development work, commercial acquisitions and disposals.
Since 1998 he worked in house and as a consultant for national house builders and national and international property developers advising on all aspects of property, landlord and tenant, transactional and management issues.
|Corporate Member Training Offer||1 Credit|
|Training Season Ticket||Free|