This course is aimed at residential conveyancers of all levels. It explores the following issues:
- Dealing with practical problems at completion – the purchase monies are delayed, the seller wont give vacant possession, the OS1 reveals adverse entries and more
- Practical issues – advising clients, using licences, what do the standard conditions allow
- Notices to Complete – drafting issues, legal implications and key practical points
- Can we should we litigate – causes of action and potential remedies
- Using Counsel – how can we use counsel efficiently and cost effectively
- An examination of recent relevant case law
The course will include a number of scenarios and will provide practical tips and steps to avoid problems and how to deal with problems when they arise.