The newbuild market is becoming a major area of conveyancing and is undergoing various fundamental changes. The course aims to look at current issues and update the busy conveyancer. In particular, ground rents and estate rentcharges which are causing major problems.
- Problems in relation to easements and transfer of part
- Current issues in relation to NHBC
- Extended completion dates
- The validity of professional consultant certificates after Hunt v Optima
- Estate Rentcharges issues and mortgage requirements