This course is aimed at both residential and commercial property lawyers at all levels.
It is designed to reinforce existing knowledge on land registration practice and procedure and to highlight problem areas.
It will examine a number of areas including –
- The use of notices and restrictions and how entries on the register can be challenged
- Problems associated with title plans and boundary identification
- Adverse possession – everything you need to know
- Rectification of defective registers
- The Public Register and Exempt Information Status
- Land Registration and fraud
- Electronic conveyancing – what happens next
- Recent Case Law relevant to Land Registration