Can’t make the date/time or need to revisit the training? No problem, booking onto this event means you will receive a link to access a recording of the event at your leisure!
The link will be sent within approx 72hrs of live broadcast & be available for approx. 3 months, to view as many times as you wish.
The course follows a case study, of Elizabeth who was self funding her care in her own home with a wrap around package of care which is no longer affordable or sustainable. This course is aimed at private client lawyers who either act as an attorney or deputy, or advise lay people who act as attorney or deputy, about what support is available if the person runs out of money to fund their current care package.
It will include:
- How to involve the local authority
- The needs assessment process
- How to work out if needs are eligible
- When are the local authority under a duty to meet needs
- Limits on provisions to meet needs
- Financial support and financial contributions