LLS Training Passport to Anywhere
**Save up to 45% on training with LLS Training Passport**
Exclusive Members’ only offer
Apply before 30 June 2021 and receive additional discount!
We are delighted to announce our fantastic new training offer available to all members of Liverpool Law Society for courses from 1st June 2021 onwards. This offer is aimed at both corporate and individual members, offering savings of up to 45% off our normal course prices.
It’s simple to use. Once you have purchased a Training Passport via the form below, go to our training courses pages and start booking your courses selecting the ‘Training Passport’ tab at checkout. With our training currently taking place online, there is even more flexibility. You can attend our online courses live or view a recording of the event up to three months after the live event.
There are three levels of Training Passport for you to choose from:
Silver Training Passport is for 6 courses and costs £450 + vat. Buy before 30 June and it’s yours for only £399 + vat
Gold Training Passport is for 12 courses and costs £800 + vat giving you a further 11% discount over the Silver package. Buy before 30 June and it’s yours for £750 + vat
Platinum Training Passport is for 18 courses and costs £1,150 + vat giving you a further 14% discount over the Silver package. Buy before 30 June and it’s yours for £1,099 + vat
Training Passport application form
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- You/your firm must be a member of Liverpool Law Society
- LLS member offer valid if purchased by 30 June 2021
- All events must take place within 12 months of purchase of date
- Corporate member firms may use the Training Passport for any of their staff
- Training Passports are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Offer excludes very limited events when specified
- The Society retains the right to cancel or alter the date of courses.
- Subject to our usual terms & conditions, click here to read terms and conditions
- If 7 days’ notice of cancellation is not received, then the individual or firm will have the appropriate course allocation applied to their Training Passport.