LLS Training Passport to Anywhere
**Save up to 42% on training with LLS Training Passport** Exclusive Members’ only offer
We are delighted to announce our fantastic training offer available to all members of Liverpool Law Society for courses. This offer is aimed at both corporate and individual members, offering savings of up to 42% off our normal course prices.
It’s simple to use. Once you have purchased a Training Passport via the form below, go to our training courses pages and start booking your courses selecting the ‘Training Passport’ tab at checkout. With our training events taking place face-to-face, hybrid and online, there is even more flexibility. You can attend our online courses live or view a recording of the event up to three months after the live event.
There are three levels of Training Passport for you to choose from:
Silver Training Passport is for 6 credits and costs £450 + vat.
Gold Training Passport is for 12 credits and costs £800 + vat giving you a further 11% discount over the Silver package.
Platinum Training Passport is for 18 credits and costs £1,150 + vat giving you a further 14% discount over the Silver package.
Event up to 4hrs = 1 credit / Events 4-6hrs = 2 credits
Training Passport application form
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- You/your firm must be a member of Liverpool Law Society
- All events must take place within 12 months of purchase of date
- Corporate member firms may use the Training Passport for any of their staff
- Training Passports are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Offer excludes very limited events when specified
- The Society retains the right to cancel or alter the date of courses.
- Subject to our usual terms & conditions, click here to read terms and conditions
- If 7 days’ notice of cancellation is not received, then the individual or firm will have the appropriate course allocation applied to their Training Passport.