The Training Season Ticket enables members to obtain an UNLIMITED amount of training with us for only £395 per person plus vat. The events they attend must take place between 1st June 2019 and 31st May 2020 and firms must name the individual taking up the offer as it is non-transferable. The delegate can then attend an unlimited amount of training events during this period, including most of our specialist conferences.
The cost of the 2019/20 Training Season Ticket is £395 pp +vat, don’t miss this fantastic offer, apply now!
Offer excludes: Children Panel Qualification 3 Day Course and other occasional events when specified.
Please complete the form below to apply for a Training Season Ticket.
What our Training Season Ticket holders say:
“Cook & Talbot have been using the Training Season Ticket for a number of years now. We have always found it to be excellent value, allowing us to attend many beneficial courses whilst at the same time making it easier to manage our training budget.”
Sarah Rostamlou-Andrews, Partner
“The season ticket was good value for money, and provided a great degree of flexibility when selecting courses over the full year. I have already renewed for next year.” Helen Evans – Partner, Tickle Hall Cross.
“I have found the use of the Season Ticket excellent value for money. It has enabled me to attend many and various courses which have not only met the mandatory compliance requirements but far exceeded the minimum hours. Needless to say I have purchased one for next year already.”
Tracey McIver, The Thomas Higgins Partnership Solicitors
“Morecrofts use the Liverpool Law Society as one of our main sources of training. The “Unlimited CPD Offers” are of great value to us, as they have helped us to budget for training and at the same time increase the amount of training for individuals, without the additional expenditure. It even includes the specialist conferences, which quite a number of our fee earners like to attend.”
Julie Johnson, Practice Manager
Please complete this form to purchase the Training Season Ticket
- My firm or the individual is a member of the Society
- A Training Season Ticket (TST) is an individual ticket and is non-refundable and non-transferable. One must be purchased for each person to whom a firm wishes it to apply. Alternatively please see our Corporate Member Training Offer. Member firms must submit a list of named persons for whom they wish to purchase Training Season Tickets.
- Members can apply for a TST at any point during the 12 month period, however the TST fee is fixed, it will not be pro-rated.
- Training Season Ticket entitlement must be declared at time of booking a course.
- The Ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any supporting materials will only be issued to those who have booked on courses which they have unavoidably been unable to attend.
- The Society retains the right to cancel or alter the date of courses. All bookings subject to our usual terms & conditions, see: http://www.liverpoollawsociety.org.uk/event-booking-terms-and-conditions.
- Those who book events but don’t attend and don’t provide notice of cancellation, may be charged.