Liverpool Law Society is delighted to announce the return of the Legal Awards in 2021.
- recognise and celebrate the achievements of our member law firms, legal departments and individuals
- bring together the region’s legal community
- culminate in a fabulous presentation evening
The Awards ceremony will take place at the Society’s Annual Dinner on the evening of Thursday, 4th November 2021 at The Rum Warehouse, Stanley Dock, Liverpool.
The Awards are open to members of Liverpool Law Society, however anyone can nominate an individual, team or firm and you can self-nominate. In-house lawyers as well as those in private practice and the public sector can take part.
- Nominations close on Monday 6th September 2021. For further details and to submit an online nomination, see boxes below.
- Judging panel meet w/c 13 September 2021
- Shortlist announced w/c 20 September 2021
- Awards ceremony: Thursday, 4th November 2021, 6.30pm for 7.45pm at Rum Warehouse
The awards will be judged by an independent judging panel with panel members drawn from the worlds of business, academia and the judiciary. The panel will be chaired by a non-practising past president of Liverpool Law Society Glenys Hunt. The panel members are: Carlo Panara, Director of the School of Law at Liverpool John Moores University, Ms Paula Basnett, CEO of Wirral Chamber of Commerce and His Honour Judge Andrew Menary QC, the Honorary Recorder of Liverpool. The panel is entirely independent from Liverpool Law Society’s board. No director of the Society nor staff member is involved in the judging of the Awards in any way. For more information on the members of the judging panel, please click here.
To book a table or individual places for the Annual Dinner featuring Legal Awards, go to the event page here.
Enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org