There are plenty of benefits for our members to enjoy, including training offers, free associate membership of the Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce and many, many more.
So feel free to take a look at the reasons people decide to join us here at the Liverpool Law Society, as well as the range of services they are entitled to.
Top 10 benefits of being a member
- Have your interests represented at the highest levels both locally and nationally
- Raise your profile in the local legal and business community and make a difference
- Meet your peers, gain knowledge and expertise, discuss topical issues and make your voice heard by joining the Society’s specialist committees
- Take advantage of links with other professional associations and the region’s economic bodies
- Interact with senior members of the judiciary, and civic and business leaders from the Liverpool City Region
- Enjoy preferential rates on training, business networking and social events
- Receive referrals via the Society from members of the public who contact the Society’s office asking for legal advice. Member firms are listed on our 'Find a lawyer' page
- Take up free associate membership of the Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce
- Free subscription and the opportunity to contribute to ‘Liverpool Law’, the monthly members’ magazine
- Free access to the University of Liverpool Law Library