This seminar will guide you through a number of important developments over the past 12 months for personal injury lawyers and look at some hot topics for practitioners.
It will look at not only case law guidance but practical tips and insights, to tactics used by insurers and defendants.
Including the following:
- Civil Liability Bill -Where Are We Now?
- Overcharging: The End of the 100% Success Fee Model?
- Claims Portal and Fixed Recoverable Costs: Court of Appeal Guidance
- Fundamental Dishonesty: Latest Case Law and Tips
- Qualified One-Way Costs Shifting- Practice and Procedure
- Service Issues: Avoiding Procedural Death
- CPR Round Up, Including CPR 36 Cases, Experts, Relief from Sanctions
- Costs Update: Recent Cases on Proportionality and Costs Budgeting